Thursday, September 27, 2007

Playlist for 9/13/07

Thanks to my wonderful guest, Charles Gonzalez!

Mission in Vain - Mother Hips
Wicked Tree - Mother Hips
Wanda June - Mother Hips
Oliva Has Got Her Eyes on You - Charles Gonzalez, You are on My Radar
Pacific Waves (Alright) - Charles Gonzalez, You are on My Radar
All Those Things You Said - Charles Gonzalez, You are on My Radar
Black & White Movies - Charles Gonzalez, You are on My Radar
I Turned the Lights Out -- Charles Gonzalez, You are on My Radar
Feeling this Way (Instrumental) - Charles Gonzalez, You are on My Radar
You will Never Be Alone - - Charles Gonzalez, You are on My Radar
Destroyer - - Charles Gonzalez, You are on My Radar
Hey Lou - - Charles Gonzalez, You are on My Radar
What You Do To Me - Teenage Fan Club
Life's a Gas -Teenage Fan Club
Koucou - El Nino
Fly - El Nino
Stereo Glitter #1 - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
Hurricane-Wreck My Room - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
Did you Feel the Super Glow? - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
I Saw the Light - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
Mrrors (Reprise) - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
Crashing Into the Moon - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
Brighter the Scene - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
Stereoglitter #2 - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
The Indianan Song - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
Feeling This Way - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
Kansas - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
Sweet Sue - Penn. - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
Static & Glitter for the Stereo - Charles Gonzalez, Can You See Yourself in the Mirror?
Ding Dong The Liberty Horse - Sardina
Bela Deluxe - Sardina

No comments: